Easter lunch is the perfect occasion to spend time in a festive atmosphere with family and friends. Join us on 9 April for an Easter lunch at Restaurant 3V6. From 12:00 to 16:00 we will be serving traditional Polish dishes. Advance reservation required (by 6 April) tel. 52 325 25 22.
On 9 April, during the Easter lunch we are serving:
Cold platter (portions / person)
- Easter pate with cranberry sauce 40 g
- Roast ham 40 g
- Mushroom stuffed loin 20 g
- Rusk-style ham 40 g
- Pork tenderloin with sun-dried tomatoes and ricotta cheese 20 g
- Egg in ham 1/2
- Eggs with mayonnaise and stuffed 1/2
- Salad of baby spinach with quail eggs and balsamic dressing 20 g
- Horseradish soup 10 g
Soups (choice of 1 type 250 ml, served):
- Easter sour soup with egg and white sausage
- Horseradish soup with egg
- Broth with noodles
Main courses (choice of 1 type, served):
- Pork neck scions, grits, beetroot
- Ham with horseradish sauce, boiled potatoes, red cabbage
- Turkey breast with peach sauce, fries, cauliflower with breadcrumbs
- Fried cod on spinach, boiled potatoes, carrots
Dessert platter (3 pcs /person):
- Easter cupcake
- Cheesecake tart with Italian meringue
- Cold cheesecake with jelly
- Carrot cake
Menu price* per person: PLN 80, children under 3 years - PLN 40/person.
*beverages paid extra
Tables must be booked in advance by 6.04.2023.
For more information and reservations, please contact:
tel. 52 325 25 22 or 73
You are welcome and we wish you a happy Easter.